In a recent post, a fellow CFD user posted the following link to a set of CFD papers presented at the 10th International congress of fluid dynamics in Egypt (16-19 Dec, 2010).
Conference topics included:
2. Aero-elasticity Applications.
3. Air Conditioning Applications.
4 Applied Aerodynamics.
5. Computational Fluid Dynamics.
6. Experimental Fluid Dynamics.
7. Flow Control and Diagnostics.
8. Flow-Induced Vibration.
9. Fluid Mechanics Applications in Bioengineering.
10. Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics.
11. High-Speed Flow.
12. Mechatronics Applications.
13. MEMS and Microfluidics Applications.
14. Multiphase and Reacting Flows.
15. Nano Applications.
The papers can be downloaded from
Also, interestingly long time back, I came across the australian CSIRO site (http://www.cfd.com.au) where you can download several conference proceedings involving several CFD applications, methods etc
For ex: Get all conference proceedings papers from the
"The 1st International Conference on CFD in the Mineral & Metal Processing and Power Generation Industries"
Some of the papers are really good and gives lots of prospects for future research in CFD. They have all the papers from conferences starting 1997 till 2009 (so far).